Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mystical Teachings

You thought you'd heard the last of me, huh?!

Anyway, punched out a new Stoneforge Mystic because I felt "the itch".



I'm going to be spending the next few days doing a lot of "traditional" extended art alters on popular commons and uncommons in preparation for the Chester, VA Star City Games Super-Invitational (link here!). If you're a fan, drop by Time Capsule's vendor booth and see if you can scoop up one of my works and support a starving artist. :)

4 comments:

  1. This blog needs some comments!

    Nice alters. Your Mystic revamps are pretty nice, and I especially like the Body and Mind art. Do you sell these anywhere, such as at events?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually sell them via paypal transaction, though I've been considering starting up an eBay operation. Feel free to contact me anytime if you're interested in one of my finished work (or setting up a commission)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, super interested in this and getting 3 more done.

    Hit me up at JesusChristMD@gmail.com with pricing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat, I'll keep it in mind. I think I missed the line about the Time Capsule booth, whoops. Good luck at the Invitational.

    ReplyDelete