Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mind Over Body

So the colossal disaster that was my first Stoneforge Mystic's background made me realize I need a lot more practice on backgrounds. So here's a Sword of Body and Mind where my goal was to alter not the focus of the original artwork (the weapon), but rather, the background.


It still needs a bit of touch-up around the hilt and handle, but I doubt I'll come back to this one unless someone offers to buy it or I get really, really bored (hey, I told you all I'm pretty flaky when it comes to this stuff).

On a related note, I'd really like to do up a Sword of Feast and Famine and Sword of War and Peace like this, and I currently have a few ideas swimming around in my skull. However, I'm always open to suggestions, so if you think you've got a good idea, comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment